Art. 33 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
These Thermostatic Mixing Valves , or TMV for short, are certified to TMV2 and TMV3 and are WRAS approved.
These valves are used to protect from scalding from tap/shower water bby mixing hot and cold water to a desired temperature.
The valves are available with 15mm or 22mm compression ends and have a brass chrome plated body.
Available on a nextday delivery.
- Cold water supply temperature 5°C to 25°C
- Hot water supply temperature 55°C to 65°C
- Adjustable outlet temperature 30°C to 48°C
- Factory preset temperature 42°C
- Accuracy of outlet temperature ± 2°C
- Minimum temperature differntial between the hot and cold water supply is 12°C
- Supply pressure imbalance dynamic 2:1
- Minimum flowrate 5 Litres/min
- Maximum static pressure 10 bar
- Maximum dynamic pressure 5 bar
- WRAS approved
- Certified to TMV2 and TMV3
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.