Cejn 300 Series E-Safe Quick Release Coupling
This is a Cejn Series 300 E-Safe pneumatic quick release coupling, couplings are manufactured from nickel plated brass and the nipples are manufactured from hardened zinc plated steel. This range has a maximum working pressure of 16 bar with a flow capacity of 1050 l/min. This coupling is valved which is closed when disconnected.
These fittings are designed to be lightweight, with a high flow capacity, small external dimensions and are also suitable for vacuum. The design ensures a fast, easy, one hand operation and extremely efficient. The E-Safe design vents the down stream pressure before disconnecting reducing noise and the risk of hose-whip
- Nominal flow diameter is 5.5mm (7/32")
- Flow Capacity is 1050 l/min (37.1 CFM) measured at 6 bar (87 psi) with a 0.5 bar (7 psi) pressure drop
- Max working pressure 16 bar (232 psi)
- Temperature range -20°C to +100°C (-4°F to +212°F)
- Interchange with ARO 210 standard, Rectus 14KA, Rectus 22, Parker 50, JWL 522, JWL 532
We Also Recommend
DZR Brass Ball Valve WRAS Approved Compression Ends
Galvanised Malleable Iron Reducing Bush Male x Female
Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve WRAS Approved
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.