Who are Vamein?
VAMEIN DE ESPAÑA, S.A. are well known internationally as a leader in the manufacturing of Butterfly Valves.
VAMEIN DE ESPAÑA, S.A. has a quality system that has been approved to design and manufacture butterfly valves according to ISO 9001:2015 standard and also satisfies the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, Annex III, Module H of the European Economic Community.
Also VAMEIN holds European Directive ATEX 2014/34/EU approvals, concerning equipment and protective systems intended for using in potentially explosive atmospheres.
VAMEIN produces a very diversified range that has been developed with high reliability, covering practically all segments of the market where it is necessary to work with liquids, gases and high-density /powder products, at different pressures and temperatures bearing always in mind the respect towards the environment.
What Vamein Butterfly Valves are available?
Vamein's products include Resilient Seat and PTFE Seat Butterfly Valves in Wafer, Lugged and Flanged configurations:
Vamein Resilient Seat Butterfly Valves
General advantages of butterfly valves:
- Low-pressure drop, consequently energy saving.
- Lower weight and dimensions than other types of valves.
- Maximum purchase benefits and low maintenance.
- Easy and safe operation.
- Only disc and liner are in contact with the fluid.
Advantages of the exclusive VAMEIN design, complementary to the general ones of butterfly valves
- Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015.
- No gaskets necessary for installation between flanges.
- Maintenance free.
- Liners easy to replace.
- Due to the Disc - Shaft connection design with no pins, screws or keys and narrow machining tolerances of its components all parts of the valve are interchangeable.
- Extreme low operating torque.
- Possibility to use it as control (regulating) valve.
- Cavity free.
- Thanks to the centring holes enabling a correct alignment and a fast installation easy to place in the pipeline.
- Enables the use of insulation in heat-resistant installations.
- Quality identification for material: each body, disc and liner is marked with its code number to have a perfect quality traceability of the materials used for their production. Thus with the Heath Number our Quality Assurance Department obtain a perfect traceability of the quality of materials, enabling them to know at any time the chemical composition and mechanical properties.
- Descriptive label indicating: name of manufacturer, valve figure description, maximum working pressure, maximum working temperature, flange standard and country of origin.
- Thermo-contractive polyethylene individual packing up to DN 300 (12”).
- Possibility of marking to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU , European Directive ATEX 2014/34/EU concerning equipments and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, and certificates to work with drinking water for human consumption.
You can download the catalogue here
Vamein PTFE Seat Butterfly Valves
The “GALACTIC” butterfly valve is specially recommended for heavy duty applications where a high performance is required.
Valve design features:
- Quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015.
- Body encircling type seat made of virgin Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene “PTFE”, isostatically moulded of 3mm thickness, and makes this valve highly suited for chemical applications.
- Disc encapsulated with PFA and UHMWPE, 3 mm thick, mechanically fastened and isostatically moulded.
- The one piece investment cast stainless steel slim disc and shaft offers a very high “Cv” or “Kv” rating, which minimizes obstructions to the flow (low pressure drop).
- Shaft PFA or UHMWPE coated in areas in contact with the liner, ensures complete stem isolation from the fluid.
- The contact between the PTFE liner and the encapsulated PFA disc causes a minimal friction coefficient and therefore minimum wear and, consequently, a constant and low torque value.
- Only the disc and the liner are into contact with the fluid.
- PTFE coated self-lubricating bearings.
- Centring holes in Wafer body for the right alignment with flanges during installation.
- Body design permitting to place heat insulation.
- Top flange to ISO-5211 to fit any type of standardized actuator.
- Stainless steel bolting to fix both parts of the body.
- Maintenance free.
- Full trazability of components.
- Manufactured according to latest standards and applicable regulations.
- Possibility of marking to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, European Directive ATEX 2014/34/EU concerning equipments and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, and certificates to work with drinking water for human consumption.
You can find the catalogue here.
Contact sales for more information.
Did you know we supply Vamein Butterfly Valves?
Read our post that describes who and what Vamein are all about.