Air Preparation (also known as Air Service units)
The Air Preparation products we supply are as follows:
- General Purpose filters to remove water and particulates in the compressed air to protect to downstream equipment
- Coalescent Filter remove 99.99% of oil and solid contaminants larger than 0.3 micron, we can offer a finer filter if required.
- Absorber Filters which are deisgned to remove vapours from the air line that cannot be removed with coalescent filters.
- Ultra Clean Filter assemblies combining all three of the above filters.
- Pressure Regulators to control the air flow to a precise pressure regarded for any given application. We can provide manual and pilot operated regulators.
- Air-line Lubricators for applications that require lubricated air.
- Relief Valves that are set to the maximum system pressure to prevent over pressurisation of the system.
- Integral Filter/Regulators provide an economy of size and lower cost than having separate regulators and filters
View the catalogue pages here
We also provide Air Preparation from the following manufacturers:
- API Pneumatics - FRLs (Filter Regulator Lubricators) aluminium and stainless steel, Soft Start Valves, Microregulators, Analogue Pressure Gauges, Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauges, Digital Pressure Switches and Drain Valves
- Camozzi - M, T, MC, MD and MX series available, Precision Regulators and Digital Pressure Gauges
- EMC - EI and E Series and accessories.
- Festo - MS and DB series as well as Boxed Sets
- Kelm - 200, 300, 400 and 600 series available
- Norgren - Olympian Plus Plug-in System, Excelon Modular System as well as the ported filters and regulators
- Pneumax - 1700 and Airplus ranges available
ask for details
Via Email, Chat or Phone
100% Secure Checkout
Buy with Confidence