EN331 Ball Valve with Spring Return Lever
These deadman valves are designed to be held open and to spring close when released (self closing). Suitable for service stations, trucks, public areas, gardens. The same features are also useful in industrial applications, where a valve must not be left open unattended.
Available in sizes 1/4" to 2", these valves are also Gas Approved to EN331.
These valves are manufactured in Italy by Bonomi Industries, also know as RuB Valves.
- 24h 100% seal test guaranteed
- Dual sealing system allows valve to be operated in either direction making installation easier
- No metal-to-metal moving parts
- No maintenance ever required
- Handle clearly shows ball position
- Silicone-free lubricant on all seals
- Travel stops on body to avoid stresses at stem
- Chrome plated brass ball for longer life with rinse hole
Working pressure & temperature
- 40 Bar (600 PSI) non-shock cold working pressure. (5 bar Gas)
- -40°C (-40°F) / +170°C (+350°F) (0°C to +60°C Gas)
- WARNING: freezing of the fluid in the installation may severely damage the valve
Approved by or in compliance with
- GOST-R (Russia)
- Hygiene and epidemic center in Moscow city (Russia)
- RoHS Compliant (EU)
- According to 2014/68/UE module A: it cannot be used with dangerous gases in sizes larger than 25 mm.
NOTE: approvals apply to specific configurations/sizes only.
We Also Recommend
DZR Brass Ball Valve WRAS Approved Compression Ends
BSP PVC-U Double Union Ball Valve EDPM Seal
Itap Art. 379 Green Ball Valve WRAS Approved
Itap Art. 378 Green Ball Valve WRAS Approved