Cejn 300 Series E-Safe Quick Release Coupling
This is a Cejn Series 300 E-Safe pneumatic quick release coupling, couplings are manufactured from nickel plated brass and the nipples are manufactured from hardened zinc plated steel. This range has a maximum working pressure of 16 bar with a flow capacity of 1050 l/min. This coupling is valved which is closed when disconnected.
These fittings are designed to be lightweight, with a high flow capacity, small external dimensions and are also suitable for vacuum. The design ensures a fast, easy, one hand operation and extremely efficient. The E-Safe design vents the down stream pressure before disconnecting reducing noise and the risk of hose-whip
- Nominal flow diameter is 5.5mm (7/32")
- Flow Capacity is 1050 l/min (37.1 CFM) measured at 6 bar (87 psi) with a 0.5 bar (7 psi) pressure drop
- Max working pressure 16 bar (232 psi)
- Temperature range -20°C to +100°C (-4°F to +212°F)
- Interchange with ARO 210 standard, Rectus 14KA, Rectus 22, Parker 50, JWL 522, JWL 532