PN16 Stainless Steel Ball Valve complete with Single Acting Actuator
Single Acting PN16 SS Ball Valve
Actuated ball valve consisting of a PN16 flanged stainless steel firesafe and anti-static full bore ball valve with CF8M stainless steel body and ball, TFM1600 Seats (for manual version see here). Fitted with a Haitima aluminium single acting pneumatic rack and pinion actuator.
What are the main features?
The main characteristics for the assemblies are:
- PN16 Flanged ends
- Firesafe and anti-static ball valves
- Single acting pneumatic actuators, air to open, spring to close (we can supply as air to close, spring to open on request)
- 1/4" BSP Pilot air connections
- Maximum working pressure 16bar
- Working temperature range -20°C to +90°C
The ball valve is certified Firesafe to API607
The actuators are certified to ATEX EXII2GDcT
Certificates can be supplied on request
What Accessories are available?
We offer a range of accessories for our pneumatic actuated valve assemblies such as: