What Fluid Products do we sell?
We have split our range of Fluid Power in to the following Sections:
- Pneumatic quick connect couplings
- CPC Plastic and Brass quick connect couplings
- Air Preparation
- Hydraulic quick connect couplings and Fluid Couplings
- Hydraulic Hose, Fittings and Assemblies
- Pneumatic Products
- Vacuum Products
- Tubing, Hose and Ducting
- Plastic Pushin Fittings
- John Guest Speedfit for plumbing and pneumatics
- Hosetails, Adaptors and Compression fittings
- Stainless Steel fittings
- Ring Main Systems
- Clips and Clamps
- Pressure and Flow
- Blow and Water Guns, Hose Reels and Balancers
- Tools and accessories
Pneumatic quick connect couplings
Our pneumatic quick connect coupling (or quick release coupling) range includes brands such as CEJN, Parkair, PCL, Schrader, Rectus to name a few.
The CEJN models that are available are
- Series 220
- Series 291
- Series 300 eSafe
- Series 310 eSafe
- Series 315 eSafe
- Series 320 & 326 eSafe
- Series 381
- Series 410 eSafe
- Series 430 eSafe
- Series 471
- Series 550 eSafe
- Series 341 Breathing Air
- Series 342 Breathing Air
- Series 344 Breathing Air
- Series 345 Breathing Air
- Series 442 Breathing Air
The eSafe couplings have an in-built safety function that vent the downstream pressure before disconnection, which reduces noise and the risk of hose-whip. These couplings are designed to be extremely durable against impact, vibration and swivelling. The eSafe couplings have been designed to have the highest flow in the coupling market, whilst still being the same size of a standard coupling.
Parkair Couplings are designed to interchange with the markets leading brands, and include the following:
- CP17 interchanges with the Rectus Series 17 and Schrader Standard Twwist Lock
- CP19 interchanges with the Rectus Series 19 and PCL Airflow Series
- CP205 is the swing coupling version of the CP19
- CP21 interchanges with Series 21 and 90 Couplings and is also available colour coded.
- CP33 interchanges with the Series 33 and QIC 10
- CP34 interchanges with the Series 34 and QIC 15
- CP399 alternative to the Schrader Twist Lock couplings
We also supply the genuine Schrader Twist lock Couplings, PCL Airflow, Vertex 60/100 Series and Instant-Air Couplings
CPC Plastic and Brass quick connect couplings
CPC quick connect and disconnect solutions improve the functionality and design of your equipment and processes. Special features include precise hose barbs for superior grip, built-in shutoff valves for preventing spills, and easy-to-use, push-button thumb latches for quick connections and – when you want it - quick disconnections.
CPC couplings and fittings are ideal connectors for your plastic tubing applications in multiple industries, including medical, biopharmaceutical, chemical handling, liquid cooling of electronics, industrial, printing and food processing. You can chose from thousands of standard product options and the ability to customize for your needs whether you’re looking for non-valved, dripless or sterile connections.
The Air Preperation products we supply are as follows:
- General Purpose filters to remove water and particulates in the compressed air to protect to downstream equipment
- Coalescent Filter remove 99.99% of oil and solid contaminants larger than 0.3 micron, we can offer a finer filter if required.
- Absorber Filters which are deisgned to remove vapours from the air line that cannot be removed with coalescent filters.
- Ultra Clean Filter assemblies combining all three of the above filters.
- Pressure Regulators to control the air flow to a precise pressure regarded for any given application. We can provide manual and pilot operated regulators.
- Air-line Lubricators for applications that require lubricated air.
- Relief Valves that are set to the maximum system pressure to prevent over pressurisation of the system.
- Integral Filter/Regulators provide an economy of size and lower cost than having separate regulators and filters
Hydraulic quick connect couplings and Fluid Couplings
We offer a range of quick release couplings from Cejn, Parkair and Snap-tite.
The Cejn Range includes ISO 16028 X65 &6 Series, 525, 232, 325/415, 605/705, 358 Snap-Check and Ultra High Pressure Ranges 115, 116, 125, 135, 218. We also offer the Cejn 950 Ultra high pressure porting blocks and adaptors. Other Cejn hydraulic quick connect couplings such as WEO Plug-in system, Multi-X, TLX, DLC/767 ranges are available.
The Parkair range of hydraulic quick connect coupling include ISO16028, ISO A, ISO B, Screw connect, screw couplings 30 & 40 series and 'H' Series interchange. We also supply the Parkair Agricultural Hydraulic Quick Release Coupling.
We can also supply the genuine Snap-tie 'H' Series couplings.
Cejn also offer a range of fluid couplings as do Parkair, other products in this section include Camlock (Cam and Groove) Couplings, IBC adaptors and fittings, suction and delivery couplings, Geka Claw couplings, hose clips and clamps, Whip Checks, MacDonald Style Couplings and Ludecke Claw Couplings and Valves.
Hydraulic Hose, Fittings and Assemblies
We can offer hydraulic hoses in brands including Intertraco, Parkair, Exitflex and Gates, along with all the compatible hose fittings ferrules and adaptors to provide you complete hose assembly requirements.
We all offer PTFE and Metallic Hose Assemblies made to the specifications you require.
We offer a range of Hydraulic Compression Fittings in Carbon and Stainless Steel along with tube, tube clamps(Stauff clamps). Other items include sight glasses, filtration, spill absorbments, hose protection and end caps, pressure wahing hose and equipment and rotary couplings.
We supply a range of pneumatic products from top brands which include: EMC, Camozzi, Festo, Norgren, SMC, Pneumax.
These ranges include:
- Air preparation
- Solenoid valves
- Manual valves
- Air pilot valves
- Mechanical valves
- Fittings and adaptors.
The range of vacuum products we supply include PIAB suction cups, brass fittings, vaccume ejector pumps, ELMO Rietschle Vacuum Pumps, blowers and accessories.
Tubing, Hose and Ducting
Our tubing, hose and ducting range includes:
- Reinforced and Unreinforced PVC Hose and Tube
- Rubber Alloy Air Hose
- Hose whip assemblies
- Tricoflex Hoses - Food, Water, Layflat, Fuel and Oil, Breathing air, Compressed air,
- Flexible Nylon Tubing
- Polyurethane Tubing
- Recoil Hoses
- Polyethylene Tubing
- LLDPE Tubing
- PTFE and FEP Tubing
- PVDF Tubing
- Silicone Tubing
- Continental Hoses - Air, Fuel, Water
- Compressor Hose and Assemblies
- Parkair Fuel Hose and fittings
- Gas and Welding Hose
- Marine Hose
- Suction and Delivery Hoses
- PVC Safestrip
- Fire Hose Assemblies
- Instantaneous Couplings
- Standpipes, Key and Hydrants
- Fire Hose Reels and Accessories
Plastic Pushin Fittings
Our plastic pushin fittings range includes:
- Fluidfit - Suitable for Water, Beverages, Vaccum, compressed air & gases (check material suitability)
- One Touch 20 bar fittings
- One touch 10 bar fittings
- Compact One touch fittings
- Speed Controllers
- Hand Valves
- Stop Fittings
- Check Valves
- Two Touch Fittings
- Blow Guns
- Coolant Line System
John Guest Speedfit for plumbing and pneumatics
John Guest Push-fit system for compressed air provides the ideal connection from compressor receiver to air line service components, through complete ring main and take off points. This range of fittings and tubing make installing a compress air system quick and easy with time savings of around 50% when compared to other installation methods. There is no need to prepare threaded pipe or solvent as all connection are made with a simple push-in action, the system is then ready for immediate use. These fittings are intended for use with John Guest nylon pipe, but can also be used with copper or aluminium pipe. All fittings in this range are manufactured from FDA approved materials, which makes them suitable for use with food quality applications.
The John Guest Plumbing and Heating fittings are WRAS approved and can be used with copper or Speedfit Barrier pipes. Aswell as the fittings we can supply the tubing and valves to complete your installation.
John Guest tubing that is available include the Speedfit Barrier Pipe (available in straight lengths and coils), Blue Rigid Nylon Pipe and Aluminium powder coated pipe. Also tube cutters are available.
Hosetails, Adaptors and Compression fittings
From this section we can provide the conection to you pneumatic products.
The products in this range include:
- Brass Hosetails - Plated and Un-plated