Series VF700 Wafer Style Concentric Butterfly Valves
Available in sizes DN 25/300 (other size see Gearbox), to suit flanges PN 10/16 or ASA150, mounting pad to ISO 5211
Marking EN 19 – Pressure Tests: EN 12266-1
Materials of Construction
Body: , EN-JS1030 (GGG40) Ductile Iron
Disc: CF8M Stainless Steel
Actuation: Notch lever
Standard Paint: Epoxy powder paint Blue RAL5002
WRAS Approved DN50 to DN300 (2" to 12)
- Silicone free execution
- Extended spindle
- Operation locking device
- Limit switches
Why choose the Uniwat® range of Butterfly Valves?
- Strictly compliant with legal regulations, safety and reliability.
- Stringent QC and traceability of materials.
- One piece stem retainer less design, double packing shaft, emission free
- Finely machined disc edges, lower torque values.
- Wide range of styles: Wafer, Lug, U-Type and Dual Flange concentric and double offset.
- Large availability of size ranges and material combination of Body / Disc / Liner.
- A customized range of Quality and compact range of pneumatic and electric actuators.
- Large inventory of valves available within 2 working weeks
Concentric butterfly valves, manual UNIWAT® VF700
Concentric butterfly valves, soft seal, bidirectional, for isolation, with certain throttling capability. With ISO flange for easy automation. For use in applications of HVAC, water works, etc. Light and compact. With epoxy coat protection. Operated by hand lever, worm gear or actuator.
Specification of the range:
Diverse design combinations by end connections (wafer type, lug type or double flanged), materials of construction with elastomeric or fluoropolymer seats, nominal size range (DN25-DN1200), design pressure range (PN10-16), as well as operation style and accessories.
Other typical denominations:
Applications: Water, HVAC, gases, lubrication, compressed air, process, etc.
Certifications: PED 2014/68/EU, WRAS