Venting Ball Valve with Lockable Lever
Vented Ball Valve
These vented ball valves are designed to vent the down stream pressure when the valve is closed. Fitted with a tamper proof lockable lever ensures that when the valve is locked in the closed position, you cannot remove the lever to get access to the stem for unwanted operation. For use with compressed air systems.
The body is from hot forged sand blasted, external nickel plated brass body and cap sealed with Loctite® or equivalent threads sealant. The valve body includes a tapped downstream depressurization venting outlet to direct exhaust air or assemble mufflers for noise control. Finest brass according to EN 12165 and EN 12164 (formerly DIN 17660 and UNI 5705-65) specifications
The stem is blowout-proof and made from nickel plated brass, with two FPM O-rings seals for maximum safety.
The seats are Molybdenum filled PTFE self-lubricating seats with flexible-lip design.
- No metal-to-metal moving parts
- No maintenance ever required
- Handle clearly shows ball position
- Silicone-free lubricant on all seals
- Chrome plated brass ball for longer life
- Handle stops on body to avoid stresses at stem
Working pressure & temperature
- 14 Bar (200 PSI) non-shock cold working pressure
- -10°C (+15°F)/ +100°C (+210°F)
Approved by or in compliance with
- GOST-R (Russia)
- Hygiene and epidemic center in Moscow city (Russia)
- RoHS Compliant (EU)
- Osha Compliant
We Also Recommend
DZR Brass Ball Valve WRAS Approved Compression Ends
EN331 Ball Valve with Spring Return Lever
Plimat Metric PVC-U Double Union Ball Valve EDPM Seal
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.